Harmony Grocery Buddy Program
Updated: May 4
When we utilize our compassion and cooperative strength, together we are able to take care of our community!
How do I get groceries when I am at high risk and could be exposed to COVID-19 or I am already diagnosed?
1. Identify a neighbor or friend who would be willing to pick-up your groceries at Harmony; coordinate a day and they could pick-up your groceries.
2. Create your grocery list.
3. Call Harmony and indicate you would like to create a Grocery Buddy shopping list and communicate your grocery list; leave your credit card information in order for your order to be paid once it has been “shopped” by a Harmony employee.
4. You will be called back once your order is complete and given a purchase/charge total.
5. Contact your neighbor or friend that the order is ready for pick-up. Please make sure that your order is picked up within 2 hours of being ready/called (your groceries will be stored in a cooler and not a freezer so please coordinate your pick-up as such).
6. If you don’t have a friend that can pick up for you contact the local law enforcement to arrange for delivery: 218-333-4187. DO NOT CALL 911!!!
This program is intended for individuals who are “highly vulnerable” to infection from COVID-19 or who may be sick themselves. This is not a program for added life convenience; please respect this difference as staff resources to make this program work are limited.
Grocery Buddy Program orders will not be processed until 10am.
It is often the case, in challenging times, that grocery stores are a vital resource to the communities they serve. The recent outbreak of corona virus is proving that this continues to be true. Read more about what our co-op is doing to best serve you here